Guys, are you a bad kisser?
- Next1 of 10Dougal Waters/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 10Uwe Krejci/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Sam Edwards/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 10Tyler Stalman/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10David Lees/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 10Adam Burn/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Image Source/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Sam Edwards/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10PhotoAlto/Laurence Mouton/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10PhotoAlto/Frederic Cirou/Getty Images
- Guys, are you a bad kisser?Sneaky Ways Guys Pick You Up
- The Real Reason You're Having Painful Sex
- Why You Should Be Dating Three Guys At Once
- Ladies, are you a bad kisser?
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
Pucker Up!1 of 10
By Emma Barker for Cosmopolitan
Kissing is amazing—when it's done right. But a bad makeout can turn you off ASAP. To help the men out, we asked women to reveal their best and worst smooches. Guys, take note.
Peck Happy2 of 10
"A guy just gave me a series of pecks on the lips. It was seriously so so weird. I can't wrap my head around it." —Amy L
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 10 Things You Don't Know About Kissing
A Walk to Remember3 of 10
"Best kiss ever? Probably when we were hiking together on top of the Swiss Alps in the middle of winter and he took my face in his hands and said 'I want to marry you someday'...and then kissed me. It was so surreal." —Jennie D.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Look Hot After a Makeout Session
Doggone It!4 of 10
"Two words: limp tongue. A really cute guy just sort of slobbered during our makeout session, reminding me of his cocker spaniel, whose tongue was always dangling lifelessly outside his mouth. Cute on the dog, not with a dude!" —Chrissy B.
Just Go for It5 of 10
"One of my best kisses was a guy who pressed me, rather assertively, against the wall, and just really went for it. Don't be delicate, guys!" —Sally R.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 10 Makeup Looks Men Love
Get Physical6 of 10
"I think the only acceptable arm positions for guys while kissing are hugging you, holding your head (like hands under your ears), or arms around your waist. I've experienced guys kissing with their arms straight at their sides and in assorted places (boobs, butt, back of my head) and they were all very awkward." —Erin G.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 30 Ways To Turn Him On
Hold Your Tongue7 of 10
"I recently went out with a seemingly cool, normal dude. When he kissed me, he shoved his tongue so far down my throat that I started choking." —Mandy P.
Slow & Steady8 of 10
"We kept putting our heads close together and I knew it was going to happen at some point. It ended up taking about five minutes for him to actually make a move, but the build-up and anticipation made it so hot." —Ginny P.
Work It9 of 10
"I was in the middle of talking about something and this guy I'd been dating gently pushed me up against the side of a building and kissed me. He ended up ultimately being a terrible human being, but still. Best kiss ever." —Anna B.
Man Meat10 of 10
"My first kiss—and my worst ever—tasted like a hamburger." —Erica T.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession