Save the date: Don't miss these April events
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of New Press
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Kohl's
- Previous Next4 of 14Moschino Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 14AMC/Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of theknifefans.tumblr.com
- Previous Next7 of 14FilmMagic.com/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 14Nicho Sodling/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next10 of 14Paramount / Photofest
- Previous Next11 of 14Sarun Laowong/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 14David Malan/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 14Brio Films
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Damiani
- Save the date: Don't miss these April eventsWhich '80s family is most like your own?
- Using Twitter as your therapist
- Save the date: Don't miss these April events
- Adventurous new ways to "find" yourself
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- How to find $5000 in your home
- Reality minus expectations equals happiness
- 9 inspiring quotes for every occasion
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
Save the Date1 of 14
Glo has your guide to designer collaborations, TV premieres, wacky national holidays and more, all happening this month.
National Poetry Month2 of 14
Celebrate iambic pentameter, haiku, onomatopoeia and all things poetic. Coinciding with the start of National Poetry Month, Pulitzer Prize winner Alice Walker releases her latest book of poetry, The World Will Follow Joy, on April 2.
Derek Lam for Kohl's3 of 14
Get psyched for warm weather with Derek Lam's Rio-themed collection of dresses, skirts, pants, capris, shorts, tank tops, and outerwear. The best part? Every piece is less than $88.
National Tartan Day4 of 14
Break out your kilt. (Haggis optional.) National Tartan Day, honoring Americans with Scottish roots, is the perfect opportunity to sport some plaid.
"Mad Men" Premiere5 of 14
Make yourself a dry martini and settle in for the two-hour premiere, kicking off Mad Men's sixth season.
The Knife's New Album6 of 14
After seven years—or a lifetime for die-hard fans—The Knife finally releases its second album. Not familiar with the Swedish siblings? Check out a preview of their electro-pop tunes here.
Coachella7 of 14
The two-week music festival starts today. This year's lineup includes performances by Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs, Violent Femmes, Vampire Weekend and Rodriguez, the subject of the this year's Oscar-winning doc, Sugar Man.
National Scrabble Day8 of 14
Brush up on your knowledge of words starting with Z (za, zep, zed, etc.) and dominate your friends in a game of Scrabble today.
Kate Young for Target9 of 14
Another limited-collection collaboration arrives, this one featuring designs by stylist Kate Young, who has worked with Natalie Portman and Michelle Williams. Stock up on classic mix-and-match pieces, ranging in price from $30 to $90.
30th Anniversary of "Flashdance"10 of 14
Sure, it's Tax Day, but why dwell on that? Instead, enjoy an '80s flashback with Flashdance, which turns 30 today. She's a maniac, maniac on the floor. And she's dancing like she's never danced before...
Earth Day11 of 14
You could argue that every day is Earth Day, but today really is Earth Day, so do something eco-friendly to reduce your carbon Our suggestion? Recycle your e-waste. It's easy and important—each year, the U.S. alone produces up to 50 million tons of tech trash.
Take Your Child to Work Day12 of 14
This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Day, which was started by Gloria Steinem in 1993. Bring your little one to the office so they can learn a bit about your 9-to-5 role.
"Mood Indigo" Premiere13 of 14
From Michel Gondry, the director of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, this French film is about a woman (Audrey Tatou) who has a flower growing inside her. Let the whimsy begin.
"Natural Beauty" Release14 of 14
In case your missed all the hub-bub about Emma Watson posing nude last month, you can see what it was all about with the release of Natural Beauty, a photography book featuring images of Watson, Karlie Kloss, Christy Turlington and others.