Top 7 Traits of Irresistible Men
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8Claudio Villa/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 8Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 8Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 8Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 8Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 8Soul Brother/Film Magic
- Previous Next8 of 8Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Traits of Irresistible MenWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
7_traits_FINAL1 of 8irresistible men
A Manly Scent2 of 8
It turns out our DNA compatibility dictates who smells good to us. But every guy can augment his essence with a spritz of cologne — one will do just fine.
RELATED ON YOUR TANGO: 7 Phrases Men Love
Ample Displays of Affection3 of 8
It's amazing how many hot men fall short of sexy, just for lack of showing their love. There are guys who reach out to their partner while driving, and there are guys who keep both hands on the wheel.
RELATED ON YOURTANGO: 10 Male Secrets
A Sexy Wink4 of 8
Some guys have the Richard Gere wink down pat. He's comfortable giving this signal and has the timing to the tee.
RELATED ON YOURTANGO: What A Man Sees When You're Naked
Good Grooming5 of 8
Look, we're not saying it's a certain height or build that matters. If he keeps himself in good shape and takes good care of himself, he's likely to take good care of his partner.
RELATED ON YOURTANGO: Fall In Love With Mr. Good Enough
A Calming Vibe6 of 8
Neurotic or frenzied is stressful — no matter how busy the man. But if he's got cool written all over his face and his gaze is pure, steady and peaceful, his sex appeal will shoot through the roof.
A Sense of Style7 of 8
This is not to say a guy has to have a certain look, or that mimicking a prescribed "it" style is a surefire path to sexy. What's attractive is that he has a style at all — a way of dressing that reflects in some way who he is.
A Great Sense of Humor8 of 8
No news flash here. Comedy is enticing — though there are different types of humor. The insecure comedy that's based on putting others down doesn't gibe with us. But give us fun-loving, belly-jiggling laughter and you'll capture our hearts.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession