Hot Guys Talking About...
- Next1 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next2 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next3 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next4 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next5 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next6 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next7 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next8 of 8Natasha Lee
- Hot Guys Talking About...5 Zodiac Signs That Party Hard
- Find out why some signs will never be BFFs
- Hollywood Hunks of Every Sign
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- What Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
... Their Girliest Habits1 of 8
We searched various Los Angeles locales—from a Hollywood rooftop pool party to our local shopping center—for some good-looking men willing to divulge their most womanly traits. Some revealed their secrets to looking so, well, hot, while others showed us their softer sides. Read on… and enjoy the eye candy.
Puppy Love2 of 8
Personal trainer Nathan, 32, admits he gets teary-eyed watching those heart-wrenching ASPCA commercials with Sarah McLachlan's In The Arms of An Angel playing. "Anything animal related, anything that has to do with animal abuse, I get pretty upset about," he says.
Mirror, Mirror3 of 8
Dakota, 21, says he spends a lot of time in front of the mirror in order to craft his perfectly mussed hairdo. "I use gel, hairspray, and I actually blow-dry it sometimes," he says.
Clothes Call4 of 8
Clemient, 24, confesses a weakness for clothes shopping. The native Parisian says, "I probably shop every week." His favorite store? "Abercrombie."
Skin Deep5 of 8
In addition to the occasional mani-pedi, choreographer Bruce, 29, has no qualms with getting a facial. "I love having the masks done," he says.
Ready Or Not6 of 8
Emmanual, 37, says he can be a bit high maintenance when it come to getting ready. "I try on an outfit, then put another one on," he tells us, noting how the whole process may take up to an hour.
Smooth Moves7 of 8
According to Fabien, 22, keeping his skin moisturized is a top priority. "I like slathering on lotion," he says.
What A Softie8 of 8
Oscar, 32, reveals a weakness for "being emotional." He gets sentimental talking about love and relationships, especially about when he dropped the L word with his current girlfriend.