How I Fought for My Marriage...and Won
One woman shares how she put the pieces back together
6. We regained a strong sense of intimacy. In five years of living together, we'd slowly become less and less intimate. And I'm not just referring to sex (though that was a problem too). After deciding to fight for our marriage, we smooched more often. We held hands in public. We touched each other. We had more sex. Regaining that sense of intimacy took us out of the Roommate Zone and put us squarely back into the Sexy Time Zone.
We're still struggling with a lot. I've been working my ass off to build up my business. Our condo sits dormant on the market for the second year in a row. We've been trying to have a baby for over a year and are at the point where we'll have to schedule medical tests.
But, somehow, we can look at each other at the end of the day, my legs snaking around him in bed as I try to snuggle even closer, and know that we're stronger than ever.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession