How to Flirt With an Older Man
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous Next2 of 7Denzel Washington, Robert Smith/Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 7Pierce Brosnan, RD/Bishop/Retna Digital
- Previous Next4 of 7George Clooney, John Spellman/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 7Morgan Freeman, CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 7Liam Neeson, Richard Dean/Capital Picture/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next7 of 7Daniel Day-Lewis, John Spellman/Retna Ltd.
- How to Flirt With an Older Man5 Zodiac Signs That Party Hard
- Find out why some signs will never be BFFs
- Hollywood Hunks of Every Sign
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- What Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
Olderman_v02a1 of 7how to flirt with an older man
Mind The Age Gap2 of 7
Yes, you're younger than he is. He knows it; you know it. So if you're feeling self-conscious about it, address the issue directly. If he likes you, he won't mind. If he's hung up on it, then he's not the right guy for you.
Be Yourself3 of 7
As you accumulate years, you get to know yourself better and get more comfortable in your own skin. He's probably past the insecure game-playing phase that people go through to protect their delicate, young egos. No need to overthink it too much‚ just talk to him like he's a regular guy — not an Older Man — and you'll do great.
Own Your Age4 of 7
There's no need to pretend to know about things you don't: He's not expecting you to remember the '70s or to have experience raising kids or paying a mortgage. If you feel out of your element, say so. If you don't want to say so, ask him questions. You can't go wrong asking people about themselves — especially men.
ON WONDERWALL: See More Pics of George Clooney
But, Don't Rely On Your Youth5 of 7
Yes, youth is attractive — and he may love your unlined skin and shiny hair — but don't get cocky; the older you get, the more you realize that real relationships need connection on a more-than-physical level.
ON YOURTANGO: Why Older Men Make Great Boyfriends
Don't Assume He's Rich6 of 7
He probably makes more money than you, but he probably also has more to pay for, especially if he has kids from a previous relationship, or owns a car or a house.
ON YOURTANGO: 4 Tricks To Instantly Connect With Anyone
Ask Him For Advice7 of 7
And take the advice seriously. He'll be flattered that you want his guidance, and he has a lot more life experience than you, so he probably knows what he's talking about.
ON YOURTANGO: 5 Men Not To Date