How to Have a Flirtationship
Keep things innocent with these five must-follow tips
2. Be upfront about your dating situation.
If you end up starting to see someone while your flirtationshp is in full swing, or you decide to enter a flirtationship while you're in a relationship, it's essential to share this information with your flirt buddy—if only to ensure that your relationship with him stays innocent. "Even if you're single and dating around, you might let him know if you went out on a date with a guy you really like," says LoDolce. Talking about other guys can also help you continue to manage your flirt buddy's expectations about your relationship.
3. Speak up if things go too far.
If your flirting partner makes a pass at you, or simply crosses the line in some way, don't let the moment go by without saying something, Beyer advises. While you aren't responsible for the guy's actions—especially if they made you feel uncomfortable—it's best to acknowledge what happened and end the flirtationship to avoid future incidents. "If you find your innocent flirtation has gone to far, then accept responsibility and understand that he simply was not able to read your signals," Beyer says. If the situation warrants it, "apologize for leading him on and tell him that you're not interested in a physical or romantic relationship."
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession