How to Have a Flirtationship
Keep things innocent with these five must-follow tips
5. Reap the benefits
Assuming there are no boundary issues that come up—and you're not entering a flirtationship because you're unhappy in your current romantic relationship—there are a ton of benefits to an innocent flirtation, LoDolce says. "Flirting is great practice for single women—and potentially a good way to get matched up with guys' friends," he says. "If a guy is in a relationship, but flirts with you in the office, he will want to hook you up with his single buddy, to live vicariously through him."
LoDolce adds that innocent flirting is also a fun way to know that you've "still got it" even if you're attached. "I believe it's healthy to keep up on your flirtation skills even if you're in a serious relationship," he says. "It's better to flirt with the guy in the office than the rando at the bar who might think that it's actually serious flirting."
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession