How to Have a Flirtationship
Keep things innocent with these five must-follow tips
5. Reap the benefits
Assuming there are no boundary issues that come up—and you're not entering a flirtationship because you're unhappy in your current romantic relationship—there are a ton of benefits to an innocent flirtation, LoDolce says. "Flirting is great practice for single women—and potentially a good way to get matched up with guys' friends," he says. "If a guy is in a relationship, but flirts with you in the office, he will want to hook you up with his single buddy, to live vicariously through him."
LoDolce adds that innocent flirting is also a fun way to know that you've "still got it" even if you're attached. "I believe it's healthy to keep up on your flirtation skills even if you're in a serious relationship," he says. "It's better to flirt with the guy in the office than the rando at the bar who might think that it's actually serious flirting."
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession