9 to 5 Flirtation
How to have a work "husband"—without crossing the line
- Zoran Mircetic/Getty Images
We've all been there. We've found ourselves bonding with a person of the opposite sex at work, whether it be complaining about the boss to each other, or sharing a secret laugh over your cubicle mate's unfortunate music choices. But if you're already in a relationship, can having a "work husband" threaten your at-home relationship? Where should the line be drawn? Should the relationship stay at work or is it okay to get après work drinks together?
Read on for five things to consider while maintaining both a "work marriage" and an actual relationship at home.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession