How to Say You're Sorry
Get the perfect apology for every situation
You Missed a Deadline
The Scenario: You were working on a time-sensitive project and you didn't get your research done in time. The next day at a meeting, your team was unprepared for a presentation and ended up losing the bid for a new client.
The Mea Culpa: "If you try to give a lot of excuses, your boss and coworkers will get even angrier," says relationship expert and therapist Jane Greer. "Bite the bullet, admit you messed up and assure the team that it won't happen again. Then, for the next few weeks, take extra initiative to prove your worth in the office."
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession