How to Say You're Sorry
Get the perfect apology for every situation
You've Been Out of Touch
The Scenario: You were so caught up in your own life (work, boyfriend, moving) that you didn't respond to a message from a friend who told you that her husband asked for a divorce. Waiting a week (and then another) only compounds your guilt and by the time a month has gone by, getting in touch feels impossible.
The Mea Culpa: "The most important thing is to take the initiative," says Greer. "Pick up the phone and call her. Empathize with her first, and then reassure her that you love her, and are there for her no matter what. Make yourself available if she still wants to meet up."
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession