How to Say You're Sorry
Get the perfect apology for every situation
You've Been Out of Touch
The Scenario: You were so caught up in your own life (work, boyfriend, moving) that you didn't respond to a message from a friend who told you that her husband asked for a divorce. Waiting a week (and then another) only compounds your guilt and by the time a month has gone by, getting in touch feels impossible.
The Mea Culpa: "The most important thing is to take the initiative," says Greer. "Pick up the phone and call her. Empathize with her first, and then reassure her that you love her, and are there for her no matter what. Make yourself available if she still wants to meet up."
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession