How to Say You're Sorry
Get the perfect apology for every situation
You've Been Out of Touch
The Scenario: You were so caught up in your own life (work, boyfriend, moving) that you didn't respond to a message from a friend who told you that her husband asked for a divorce. Waiting a week (and then another) only compounds your guilt and by the time a month has gone by, getting in touch feels impossible.
The Mea Culpa: "The most important thing is to take the initiative," says Greer. "Pick up the phone and call her. Empathize with her first, and then reassure her that you love her, and are there for her no matter what. Make yourself available if she still wants to meet up."
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession