How to Say You're Sorry
Get the perfect apology for every situation
You Talked About Someone Behind Their Back
The Scenario: Your friend is dating a guy whom you think treats her really badly, a fact that you express openly—and frequently—to other people. Through the grapevine, she ends up finding out that you have been saying negative things about her relationship.
The Mea Culpa: "This is really high on the list of damaging actions," says Shapiro Barash. "Gossip erodes trust." Even though your friend might not want to forgive you, write her an email telling her that even though it's no excuse, you were gossiping because you're worried. If she responds, then follow up by asking to meet for a drink or coffee so that you can have an honest and open conversation about your concerns.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession