How to Say You're Sorry
Get the perfect apology for every situation
The Scenario: You stepped out on your ex when you were still together. Even though you know it won't mean getting back together, you still want to let him know how sorry you are.
The Mea Culpa: "The fix here is genuine remorse for hurting his feelings," says Fran Walfish, a psychologist and author. "But it's also key that you give him the freedom to really express his hurt and anger." If he feels comfortable with it, meet him face-to-face, and tell him that you're ready to hear whatever he has to say, even if he wants to blast you.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession