How to Say You're Sorry
Get the perfect apology for every situation
The Scenario: You stepped out on your ex when you were still together. Even though you know it won't mean getting back together, you still want to let him know how sorry you are.
The Mea Culpa: "The fix here is genuine remorse for hurting his feelings," says Fran Walfish, a psychologist and author. "But it's also key that you give him the freedom to really express his hurt and anger." If he feels comfortable with it, meet him face-to-face, and tell him that you're ready to hear whatever he has to say, even if he wants to blast you.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession