Is He "The One"?
Bravo's New "Love Broker" Shares Her Secrets
What do you love most about your career?
It's the most rewarding thing in the world when you see someone else happy and you helped him or her get there. There are definitely a lot of ups and downs; not everyone's dates are perfect—it's a process. When one person likes someone and the other person doesn't feel the same, that's so heartbreaking. You're like, Wait! Give them another chance! You just want someone to be open, but you can't make someone be open.
I think the show highlights just how much we put our hearts and souls into helping people find commitment. As humans, we always do what's natural to us—the way we walk, the way we drink—and to help someone change the way they date, it makes me feel so proud of the people we worked with. When I get to see people taking my advice, I feel like I made a difference.
Catch the series premiere of Love Broker on Monday March 5 at 10/9c
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession