Love Matches by Birth Order
- Next1 of 6Glo
- Previous Next2 of 6Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd
- Previous Next3 of 6Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 6Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 6RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital
- Previous Next6 of 6Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.
- Love Matches by Birth OrderWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
Relationships_born_to_love_intro card1 of 6birth order love matches
Mixed Results: Middle + Youngest2 of 6
Were Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry doomed from the start? If the middle child, like Gabriel, has mainly first-born traits, it could be an excellent match; however, if the middle has last-born traits, this relationship could be disastrous.
Worst Match: Youngest + Youngest3 of 6
Halle's had birth-order bad luck in the past, with ex-husband Eric Benet who's also a youngest child. Youngests have fun, but nobody will be in charge and the relationship may whirl into chaos.
RELATED ON TRESSUGAR: Birth Order-Personality Connection
Mixed Results: Oldest + Oldest4 of 6
Friction is likely when these two controlling, yet people-pleasing, personalities team up. If both are always competing, it will likely turn into a power struggle. (Maybe this is why Beniffer didn’t work out?)
ON TRESSUGAR: Physical vs. Emotional Chemistry
Mixed Results: Oldest + Middle5 of 6
Both J. Lo and Ben found better matches with middle children (Marc Anthony and Jen Garner, respectively) after their split. Coincidence? We think not! Though, there are some challenges here, too: Middle children are often hypersensitive to injustice — if the oldest tries to take control, he or she may perceive unfairness.
ON MSN: Celebrity Good Luck Charms
Best Match: Oldest + Youngest6 of 6
Brad Pitt (an oldest) and Angelina Jolie (a youngest) are a great example of this pairing. But the best-case scenario for this birth match is a youngest male with older sisters: He'll bring out the maternal side of his mate, which she'll adore.
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession