- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Corbis
- Previous Next3 of 10Universal Studios/Photofest
- Previous Next4 of 10Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Walt Disney Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 10Photofest
- Previous Next7 of 10Walt Disney Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next8 of 10United Artists/Photofest
- Previous Next9 of 10Michael Ochs/Archives/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10Getty Images
- Life MomentsWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
best_in_show_v041 of 10Best in show musical moments glee
When You Must Dish About New Love2 of 10
What’s better than a juicy gossip session? Even macho Danny couldn’t wait to spill about his "Summer Nights" in Grease.
SING ALONG: Tell me more, tell me more/Did you get very far?/Tell me more, tell me more/Like does he have a car?
When You're Overdue for a Night Out3 of 10
Have parent-teacher nights replaced hanging out with the girls? Enter Mamma Mia’s “Dancing Queen.”
SING ALONG: Friday night and the lights are low/Looking out for a place to go/ … You can dance/You can jive/Having the time of your life
When It's Too Good to Be True4 of 10
There are moments so sublime they call for a roaring rendition of “Something Good" from The Sound of Music.
SING ALONG: Nothing comes from nothing/Nothing ever could/So somewhere in my youth or childhood/I must have done something good
When You Need To Lighten Up5 of 10
Forget antidepressants, Timon and Pumbaa's “Hakuna Matata” from The Lion King is our mood booster of choice.
SING ALONG: Hakuna Matata!/What a wonderful phrase/ … Ain't no passing craze/It means no worries for the rest of your days
When He’s Just Not That Into You6 of 10
Les Miserables' “On My Own” still makes us ache. But it’s super cathartic — sometimes we need a good ol' fashioned cry.
SING ALONG: I know it’s only in my mind/That I’m talking to myself and not to him/… I love him/But only on my own
When You Have to Suck It Up7 of 10
Corny, yes, but Mary Poppins’ “A Spoonful of Sugar” never fails to make us smile.
SING ALONG: Ev'ry task you undertake becomes a piece of cake/A lark!/A spree!/It's very clear to see/ … A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
When You’re Feeling Practically Perfect8 of 10
Sometimes, it all comes together beauty-wise, prompting you to belt out West Side Story's “I'm So Pretty.”
SING ALONG: I feel charming/Oh, so charming/It's alarming how charming I feel/And so pretty/That I can hardly believe I'm real
When You’ve Had the Best Date — Ever9 of 10
No matter your age, there’s no more natural high. Like Don Lockwood in Singin’ in the Rain, stormy skies can’t get you down.
SING ALONG: I'm laughing at clouds/So dark up above/The sun's in my heart/And I'm ready for love
When You Know She's Your BFF10 of 10
Even people who we once thought were Wicked can change us “For Good.”
SING ALONG: You'll be with me/Like a handprint on my heart/And now whatever way our stories end/I know you have rewritten mine/By being my friend
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession