How To Strengthen Your Relationship Through Better Financial Communication
Plan Regular "Money Huddles"
One of the biggest money mistakes couples make is obsessing about finances to the point where the issue becomes all-consuming. That's why we advise couples to plan regular conversations about money. We call them "money huddles" because they're opportunities to talk through your financial game plan without pressure. Set aside some time each month to look over your budget, pay bills and dream about the future. Regular talks give couples a place to address their financial concerns and strategize how to work through them together. And that means a lot less worry.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession