How To Strengthen Your Relationship Through Better Financial Communication
Plan Regular "Money Huddles"
One of the biggest money mistakes couples make is obsessing about finances to the point where the issue becomes all-consuming. That's why we advise couples to plan regular conversations about money. We call them "money huddles" because they're opportunities to talk through your financial game plan without pressure. Set aside some time each month to look over your budget, pay bills and dream about the future. Regular talks give couples a place to address their financial concerns and strategize how to work through them together. And that means a lot less worry.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession