How To Strengthen Your Relationship Through Better Financial Communication
Plan Regular "Money Huddles"
One of the biggest money mistakes couples make is obsessing about finances to the point where the issue becomes all-consuming. That's why we advise couples to plan regular conversations about money. We call them "money huddles" because they're opportunities to talk through your financial game plan without pressure. Set aside some time each month to look over your budget, pay bills and dream about the future. Regular talks give couples a place to address their financial concerns and strategize how to work through them together. And that means a lot less worry.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession