How To Strengthen Your Relationship Through Better Financial Communication
Learn How To Fight Fair
For many couples, money conversations quickly turn into conflict. Even if you take steps to improve your relationships with money, disagreements about your finances may still come up. After a while, you may just stop talking about money because it's easier to give up than to continue fighting. To avoid this, we urge couples to do the following:
F: Forgive: Commit to future financial communication through money huddles.
A: Assess: Understand how you each feel about money and how this can impact your ideas about it.
I: Input: Focus on offering solutions, not just talking about problems.
R: Respect: Show your partner respect by being willing to compromise.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession