Top 6 Mr. Wrong Medley
- Next1 of 7Colin Farrell by Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 7Colin Farrell by Jason Merritt/Getty
- Previous Next3 of 7Hugh Hefner by Jeff Slocomb/Retna
- Previous Next4 of 7Russell Brand by Jean Baptiste Lacroix/Getty
- Previous Next5 of 7Norman Wisdom by George Konig/Getty
- Previous Next6 of 7Bernie Madoff by Stephen Chernin/Getty
- Previous Next7 of 7Christian Bale by Sara De Boer/Retna
- Mr. Wrong MedleyWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
image1 of 7mr wrong, final final
Mr. Woo You into Bed2 of 7
On our first date, all the guy talked about was the weird sex he'd had. Then, after singing an unsolicited rugby chant, he said, “I’m hoping that, since we live near each other, we can get together for sex." (He had a lisp, so "sex" = "schecks.")
Mr. Likes 'Em Young3 of 7
My blind date commented that I looked "very young." This was immediately followed by, "Don't worry, I really like young girls." I politely excused myself.
ON THE LITTLE BLACK BLOG: Biggest Dating Red Flags
Mr. Manties4 of 7
He’s older, he’s European and he’s swooned me into his bed. Lights out, candles lit, clothes off, game on. Wait ... he’s wearing panties? We’re talking French-cut manties. No surprise, Rico Suave turned out to be just as sleazy as his undies.
Mr. Still a Child5 of 7
At Disneyworld for his birthday, my then boyfriend won a huge bikini-clad stuffed penguin. When I suggested he give it to a kid, he refused and carried it around with us all day. The penguin got his own seat in business class on the flight home.
Mr. Shady Business6 of 7
My ex-boyfriend worked as a waiter at Claim Jumper for over a decade “just for fun.” Coupled with an on-the-side job he wouldn't explain, my suspicions heightened. Turned out he was dealing drugs.
ON THE LITTLE BLACK BLOG: More Dating Red Flags
Mr. Control Freak7 of 7
A British date decided to "teach me to eat properly,” explaining that Americans hold forks and knives wrong. After showing me how to "correctly" use my silverware, he told me to eat his way for the rest of the meal.
Try Match.com free