Films That Helped Us Grow Up
- Next1 of 7Universal/Photofest
- Previous Next2 of 7Paramount Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next3 of 7Vestron Pictures Ltd/Photofest
- Previous Next4 of 7Warner Bros/Photofest
- Previous Next5 of 7Capital Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 7Dreamworks SKG/Photofest
- Previous Next7 of 7Universal/Photofest
- Films That Helped Us Grow UpWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
favorite_films_otmzd1 of 7for coming of age
The Makeover2 of 7
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: 10 Movies We'd Love to Read
Virginity Lost3 of 7
Losing one's virginity is practically the main ingredient of a coming-of-age movie, but nowhere is it more memorable and central to the plot than in Dirty Dancing.
That One Crazy Summer4 of 7
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants isn't so much crazy — unless you consider shipping a pair of jeans around the world crazy — as it is a portrayal of a life-changing summer.
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: The Coming-of-Age Train
The Awkward Years5 of 7
The usual message is that deep down, unpopular kids are more fascinating than popular ones. In Juno a gawky teen possesses a magical self-confidence that only a screenplay could provide.
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: Oscar-Worthy Quotes
Revenge of the Nerd6 of 7
The nerd outsmarts his oppressors and find his own coolness in Almost Famous — we love it when the unpopular kid skips right past snooty high-school girls only to find, and get, the older woman.
First Crush7 of 7
In Sixteen Candles, socially underrated Samantha gets Jake, the jock, and he turns out to be just as sweet as he looks.
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: Sixteen Candles