Holiday Costume Eye Candy
- Next1 of 31Randy Brooke/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 31Rick Diamond/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 31Eddy Chen/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 31JOHN STILLWELL/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 31Alexander Tamargo/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 31Warner Bros./Photofest
- Previous Next7 of 31James Devaney/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 31Paramount/Photofest
- Previous Next9 of 31Warner Bros./Photofest
- Previous Next10 of 31Photofest
- Previous Next11 of 31Logan Fazio/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 31Peter Kramer/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 31Peter Kramer/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 31Peter Kramer/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 31KMazur/WireImage
- Previous Next16 of 31Neal Preston/CORBIS
- Previous Next17 of 31Marion Curtis/Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next18 of 31Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next19 of 31Irina Shayk: Andy Kropa/Getty Images
- Previous Next20 of 31Peter Kramer/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
- Previous Next21 of 31Dave Allocca/Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next22 of 31Joe Corrigan/Getty Images
- Previous Next23 of 31Milan Ryba/Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next24 of 31Lester Cohen/WireImage
- Previous Next25 of 31Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next26 of 31NBC/Photofest
- Previous Next27 of 31Dimension Films/Photofest
- Previous Next28 of 31NBC/Photofest
- Previous Next29 of 31Dimension Films/Photofest
- Previous Next30 of 3120th Century Fox/Photofest
- Previous Next31 of 31Photofest
- Holiday Costume Eye CandyWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
Santa, Baby1 of 31
Plenty of celebs have suited up as the man in red—including Barbara Pavlin at the Victoria's Secret runway show. See how 30 more models, musicians and movie stars have interpreted Santa's North Pole style.
Miley Cyrus2 of 31
A Santa who twerks? Leave it to Miley, who wore her holiday-inspired leotard with a Chanel choker and purse.
Mindy Kaling3 of 31
Add a little glamour to the festivities with a sequined Santa hat, like Mindy Kaling's.
Prince Harry4 of 31
This Santa hat comes with a pair of girlie braids—but Prince Harry doesn't seem to mind.
Dwyane Wade5 of 31
Basketball player Dwyane Wade goes for a more low-key look, pairing a simple Santa hat with his charity's T-shirt.
Michelle Monaghan6 of 31
The murder mystery Kiss Kiss Bang Bang isn't exactly a family holiday flick, but what a treat it is to see Michelle in her finest Christmas garb.
Mariah Carey7 of 31
Move over, Mrs. Claus. Mariah’s in town. Who needs live carolers when you have the superstar's Merry Christmas album?
The "Mean Girls"8 of 31
We dig the '90s feel that this trio's rocking with their slivers of middriff and exposed bra straps.
Elizabeth Banks9 of 31
While we think wearing a Santa hat is a perfect excuse to not have to do our hair, we do love Elizabeth's curls here: not too tight, but not messy either.
Zooey Deschanel10 of 31
Want to stand out? Don't dress up as Santa; be one of his helpers instead. Get inspired by Zooey's look in the movie Elf.
Katy Perry11 of 31
Our favorite "California Gurl" balances showing off too much skin by pairing a more revealing costume with black tights.
Alessandra Ambrosio12 of 31
There's no question that this Victoria's Secret model knows how to work a Santa suit. (Which reminds us—we should really start practicing that "come hither" look.) We're loving the oversize fur-trimmed hood and the hot pink hue of her getup. And could we get that body for Christmas, please? Thanks, Santa!
Raquel Zimmermann13 of 31
Taking an even further departure from the standard red, Raquel here dons blue and plaid: fun yet still festive.
Gisele & Co.14 of 31
Embellishments are a must for a rockin' Santa costume: Boots and glittery accessories make the look so much more merry and bright (sorry, can't resist sneaking in a Christmas song reference this time of year).
Fernanda Tavares15 of 31
A no-pants look really is reserved for the the bold. Also, we advise you to always wear pleather with caution—stay away from any chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
Cindy Crawford16 of 31
When you're a supermodel, sometimes just a Santa hat and a sports bra will suffice.
Tyra Banks17 of 31
The Top Model maven's costume highlights the necessities of a true Santa costume: fur trim, bright red color and the iconic hat. And she's got a hint of sexy with bare shoulders and flared skirt.
Katy Perry18 of 31
In another atypically demure look, Katy shows that sequins are a glam way to show holiday spirit.
Irina Shayk19 of 31
This Russian model got her Santa on at the ASPCA shelter in New York City with a simple hat and sequin top, showing that you don't have to go full Santa to show your spirit.
Ryan Lochte20 of 31
While we prefer lustfully gazing at the eleven-time Olympic medalist in nothin' but a Speedo, he does pull off the festive look well. We just hope he isn’t hiding a grill behind that grin.
Marla Maples21 of 31
And then... there's the no-pants approach. We say, if you've got it, as Marla does, flaunt it. Just not at the company Christmas party.
The Rockettes22 of 31
If you're dressing as a group, don't forget to coordinate your accessories. These silver shoes are perfect for high kicks.
Eva Gabor23 of 31
This age-appropriate Santa look is not only festive, but totally adorable as well.
Faith Hill24 of 31
Of course, the best accessory is Santa himself!
The Rockettes25 of 31
You could also take a cue from these Rockettes and dress like a present. You'll be sure to turn heads with some shiny material and creative costuming.
Santa on "Friends"26 of 31
A tip for men: A thick black belt will help hold your Santa-belly stuffing in.
Ben Affleck27 of 31
But perhaps an even better accessory than Old St. Nick is your guy doing the Santa thing along with you. We like the sexy quality of a Reindeer Games-style look.
Eddie Murphy28 of 31
Can't get your hands on a full suit? The most important parts are the hat and the jacket. Black pants, as Eddie wears here, can work as a neutral bottom to complete your costume if needed.
Billy Bob Thornton29 of 31
Or take the Bad Santa approach with a flask, a cigarette and a surly 'tude.
Santa Claus30 of 31
Here's a classic costume idea from the film Miracle on 34th Street.
Tim Allen31 of 31
You'll need a full beard and a stache for correct Santa styling, as seen on Tim in The Santa Clause. (If you can get fake eyebrows too, that will make the look even more realistic.)
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession