Signs He's Just Too Young to Date
- Next1 of 10The Good Girl: Photofest, Inc
- Previous Next2 of 10Prime: Focus Features /Photofest
- Previous Next3 of 10American Pie: Universal Studios/Photofest
- Previous Next4 of 10Rushmore: Buena Vista Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next5 of 10Notes on a Scandal: Fox Searchlight/Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 10Y Tu Mamá También: IFC Films/Photofest
- Previous Next7 of 10The Graduate: Embassy Pictures Corporation /Photofest
- Previous Next8 of 10Breakfast at Tiffany's: Paramount Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next9 of 10The Door in the Floor: Focus Features/Photofest
- Previous Next10 of 10The Good Girl: Photofest, Inc.
Mind the Gap1 of 10
By Naomi Chrisoulakis
There's a lot to be said for the allure of the younger man. But how young is too young? Check out our guide to working out the difference between cute and just plain creepy.
History Lesson2 of 10
Hillary Clinton? He's super-psyched that she might run in 2016, but the words "former first lady" draw a blank—isn't Bill Clinton just her husband? And don't even bother trying to explain why all your friends chuckle at the mention of a blue dress.
Trend Alert3 of 10
Girls in overalls, the grunge look and crop tops—he loves these "new" trends. Meanwhile, we're having a major cringe moment remembering a time when they were in the first time around—when we were teenagers.
Tech Talk4 of 10
You only ever hear from him via text, Facebook, Viber or some other form of non-verbal communication. You've never seen his handwriting, and when you think about it, you doubt he'd know how to use a rotary dial phone—he thinks landlines are "totally retro."
Facing the Music5 of 10
He doesn't remember when MTV played music vidoes, and considers Clueless a vintage film. The Cranberries? Just what he sprinkles on his gluten-free muesli of a morning.
Hello on Wheels6 of 10
His main mode of transportation is a skateboard, bike or scooter—and not for environmental reasons.
In the Bedroom7 of 10
The only set of matching sheets he owns are the Star Wars ones his mom bought him for his 12th birthday. And if he hasn't had time to do the laundry? Let's hope you're cool with sleeping on a bare mattress—he is.
Date Night8 of 10
The maitre d' at the restaurant says how nice it is to see a mother and son spending time together.
Lost in Translation9 of 10
He uses bro, man and ya know? like they're commas. And when you ask him what YOLO stands for, he gives you a look that says, seriously?
Adult Supervision10 of 10
You catch yourself starting sentences with, "When I was your age..." Next thing you know, you'll be sending him to his room after a fight and encouraging him to eat more vegetables.
NEXT GALLERY: Ridiculously Bad Advice From the 1950s
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession