So Bad It's Good
Our Dirty Little Secret
We've all been there: It's your first big sleepover weekend at your new boyfriend's place, and you, painfully self-conscious in such a shiny-and-new relationship, haven't gone to the bathroom in well over 24 hours. To make matters even worse, you spend more time calculating how to avoid eating any roughage over the remaining 24 and plotting your escape to the nearest multi-stall coffee shop than you do enjoying the pleasure of your man's company.
Well, we'd like to let you in on a dirty little secret: Poo-Pourri. This environmentally friendly blend of essential oils is designed to be sprayed into the toilet before you go and block less-than-lovely odors. Reminiscent of an apothecary beauty find (well, except for the word "poo" on it, that is), the pint-size packaging can be stashed in a pocket and is surprisingly subtle. In other words, what happens in the bathroom stays in the bathroom.
SHOP NOW: Poo-Pourri Preventative Bathroom Odor Spray, $17
Thanks to Poo-Pourri, your time in the bathroom can feel a bit more private.Courtesy of Poo-Pourri
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession