Thanks, But No Thanks
10 compliments men hate getting
10. "You're the best I've ever had."
He wants to satisfy you in bed, but he doesn't want to think about the men from your past. "You suddenly think of all these guys who've been there and done that," says Matt* from Big Rapids, MI. To compliment his skill in the sack, be specific to this sexual experience with him. "Say, 'I love how it feels when you...'" suggests Dr. Brosh. "Keeping it personal ensures that the focus is on the partner, not on some general comparison."
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession