Thanks, But No Thanks
10 compliments men hate getting
10. "You're the best I've ever had."
He wants to satisfy you in bed, but he doesn't want to think about the men from your past. "You suddenly think of all these guys who've been there and done that," says Matt* from Big Rapids, MI. To compliment his skill in the sack, be specific to this sexual experience with him. "Say, 'I love how it feels when you...'" suggests Dr. Brosh. "Keeping it personal ensures that the focus is on the partner, not on some general comparison."
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession