The Hottest Guys of the Indy 500
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 10Robert LaBerge/Getty
- Previous Next4 of 10Mark Thompson/Getty Images Sport
- Previous Next5 of 10Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 10Chris Graythen/Getty
- Previous Next7 of 10Paul Mounce/Corbis
- Previous Next8 of 10Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 10Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next10 of 10Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- The Hottest Guys of the Indy 5005 Zodiac Signs That Party Hard
- Find out why some signs will never be BFFs
- What Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
RELA_Indy_intro card1 of 10indy 500
Hélio Castroneves2 of 10
We have to kick off the list with Indy's defending champion and three-time winner. We love that Castroneves is not only the best competitor on the racing track, but he's proven himself to be king of the dance floor, too. We wonder if he'll be groovin' in his seat as he circles the Speedway on Sunday ... perhaps mimicking the quick-step moves that won him the trophy on Dancing with the Stars.
Marco Andretti3 of 10
If racing had a royal family, it would no doubt be the Andrettis. We're wondering if this swoon-worthy son of three-time IndyCar Series championship-winning team owner Michael, and grandson of racing legend Mario, will soon add his face to the famous Borg-Warner trophy. To prep for Sunday, Andretti says on his website that cardio workouts like running, biking and elliptical keep him in tip-top form — and we think all that work does his body real good.
Takuma Sato4 of 10
Although he’ll be starting from the inside of the back row this Sunday, we’re still impressed by this former Formula One driver’s determination to switch to Indy cars. Any guy who will forgo a typically higher salary (and mostly European circuit) to try his hand at a different type of racing wins our admiration. And considering Sato is the most successful Japanese Formula One driver in history, we’re floored by his drive to further an already incredible career.
Dan Wheldon5 of 10
We instantly fell in love with this boyishly handsome Brit with his Abercrombie model looks and megawatt smile. Best known for his bold career moves, Wheldon will once again race as part of the Panther team, on which he made his debut in 2001. We also love that he has a Chihuahua named Maverick. (Perhaps a nod to the Top Gun character with a "need for speed"?)
RELATED ON GLO: What His Dog Says About Him
E.J. Viso6 of 10
Earlier this month, Viso ended the fourth day of Indy practice with a crash, but he was determined to get back out on that track. The color of his green car "reflects passion, respect and environmental friendship [and] looks nice with black," he says on his website. We applaud such color-consciousness in a man.
RELATED ON MSN: What's the Matter with Danica?
Raphael Matos7 of 10
According to his website, Rafa (as he is nicknamed) came to America from Brazil in 2002, with just enough money to last two months. After purchasing a bike for $50, his 22-mile round-trip commute to his job at a GoKart club in Miami became his daily workout — and, now, he's starting in row four in this Sunday's race. We’ll be cheering on Rafa's good looks (and the fact that his American dream came true).
Dario Franchitti8 of 10
Scotland-born Franchitti is not only the winningest British driver in U.S. open-wheel history, but he's also happily married to actress Ashley Judd. On his website, he notes that his fridge is filled with “tons of Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate from the UK — not from the States.” Any guy who is comfortable sharing the limelight with his famously talented wife, and is that particular about his chocolate, is a clear winner in our book.
Will Power9 of 10
This Australian driver has a name that would make Ricky Bobby super-jealous. Plus, with a spot in row one this Sunday, Power is a contender for drinking that big glass of milk in Victory Lane. However, he just may prefer to quench his post-race thirst with his all-time favorite drink instead — pineapple juice, according to his website.
RELATED ON MSN: The New Female Face of Racing
Alex Tagliani10 of 10
Nicknamed "Tag," this Canadian racer from Quebec caught our eye not just because of his sculpted faux-hawk and surprisingly tasteful facial hair, but also on account of his Renaissance man appeal. According to his website, Tag speaks fluent French, English and Italian. (Ah, all the more ways to tell us we're pretty.)
RELATED ON GLO: How Men Impress Us
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession