How to Survive the January Breakup Frenzy
5 steps to protect your relationship from the epidemic of post-holiday splits
5. Deal with the dealbreakers. The other scenario is that you uncover a major incompatibility, or, the biggest deal-breaker of all: I'm not that into you. If you do, you have the opportunity to begin unwinding your relationship with dignity and respect. Instead of being blind-sided in January, you can create the controlled breakup scenario wherein you agree that the issue can't be resolved. You move on with grief, but minus the anger and recriminations. After all, you saw it coming and you dealt with it.
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession