The Power of Attraction
Be A Part of Our Survey on Love & Lust
Attraction can instantly connect two people, turning strangers into potential lovers — or even potential spouses — within seconds. While its force is difficult to fully explain, even by scientists, the power of attraction is easily detected at the physiological level through various sensations: that butterfly feeling in our stomachs, burning cheeks or an increased heart rate, just to name a few.
Given that springtime is notoriously mating season for us mammals, we've teamed up with our friends at YourTango and Chemisty.com, as well as biological anthropologist Helen Fisher, Ph.D., to launch a survey to help us find out what really attracts people to a potential mate and, perhaps more important, what keeps those fires burning year after year.
Help us by clicking the link below and filling out the questions that follow. We'll be posting the results soon.
Share your thoughts on the power of attraction by taking our survey!Jupiterimages/Thinkstock
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession