Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Hulton Archive/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Buyenlarge/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Thomas/Popperfoto/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Popperfoto/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 9Transcendental Graphics/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Buyenlarge/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Transcendental Graphics/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Buyenlarge/Getty Images
Holi-dated1 of 9
What a difference a century makes. Here are 8 vintage holiday cards that might offend your modern sensibilities.
Say Uncle2 of 9
Apparently, Uncle Sam won't be pardoning this bird.
Picture Perfect3 of 9
Later, Tommy and his sister would become vegetarians.
Freeze Frame4 of 9
Proof that Frosty looks much better with a carrot nose and two eyes made out of coal.
Nightmare Before Christmas5 of 9
The only thing scarier than talking porcelain dolls? An old man playing with talking porcelain dolls.
You Sleigh Me6 of 9
See what happens to the guy who gets in the way of others' mirth?
Bring Home the Birds7 of 9
Long before child labor laws and concerns over animal cruelty.
Oh Deer8 of 9
Looks like Santa will have one less reindeer to pull his sleigh.
Naughty, Naughty9 of 9
Skinny Santa is a lot less jolly than his modern-day counterpart.
NEXT GALLERY: 21 Books That Make Great Holiday Gifts
- 10 beauty tips for getting photo-ready
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession