Using Twitter As Your F-U-N Guide
- Using Twitter As Your F-U-N GuideBy Brithny ZhangSummer has finally arrived and we couldn't be more excited. In anticipation of all this f-u-n, we've created a bucket list (plus our commentary) for this season—with a little inspiration from the Hollywood side of the Twitterverse.http://d2v64ya1ttyaxt.cloudfront.net/photos/Original/150785_Original.jpg
- Using Twitter As Your F-U-N GuideJohn Legend cooking us dinner is on our top ten things we want to happen that probably never will list, right under finding the Lost island.http://d2v64ya1ttyaxt.cloudfront.net/photos/Original/150804_Original.jpg
- Using Twitter As Your F-U-N GuideHardest things to accomplish in life: finishing college, training your cat to flush the toilet, taking the kids to Disneyland—from easiest to most difficult.http://d2v64ya1ttyaxt.cloudfront.net/photos/Original/150802_Original.jpg
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of subjects
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of @LilyAldridge
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of @chrissyteigen
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of @heidiklum
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of @nicolerichie
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of @jillwaysolo
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of @BarackObama
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of @JuddApatow
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of @meganamram
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of @morgan_murphy
- Using Twitter As Your F-U-N Guide5 Zodiac Signs That Party Hard
- Find out why some signs will never be BFFs
- Hollywood Hunks of Every Sign
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- What Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
140 or Less1 of 10
By Brithny Zhang
Summer has finally arrived and we couldn't be more excited. In anticipation of all this f-u-n, we've created a bucket list (plus our commentary) for this season—with a little inspiration from the Hollywood side of the Twitterverse.
Having Girls' Nights2 of 10
One sec, let's just call up our supermodel BFFs…
Eating Fresh3 of 10
John Legend cooking us dinner is on our "top ten things we want to happen that probably never will" list, right under finding the Lost island.
Snapping Selfies4 of 10
Wish we looked this cute while making funny faces, but no, we have to look like Gollum's second cousin.
Letting Our Hair Down5 of 10
Even plants can get extensions.
Eating Papples6 of 10
Something you never even knew you wanted.
Hanging Out7 of 10
And you thought your friend's SnapChat of her dog jumping rope was cool.
Getting Time Off8 of 10
Hardest things to accomplish in life: finishing college, training your cat to flush the toilet, taking the kids to Disneyland—from easiest to most difficult.
Trying "Juicing"9 of 10
The only kind of juice fast we can get behind.
Taking Road Trips10 of 10
Dress code: We'd say casual.
Best of Glo
Search Glo Favorites
Friends of Glo