Survive the holidays with Twitter support
- Survive the holidays with Twitter supportIt sucks being alone at the holidays, because they're the perfect time to press your icy yeti feet against someone's resentful, warm calves.—@BoobsRadley, writerhttp://static2.glo.com/photos/Original/128435_Original.jpg
- Survive the holidays with Twitter supportQuick shout-out to all my Facebook friends posting about babies & engagements: I'm covered in cat fur drinking wine alone in the dark OK BYE—@MrsRupertPupkin, writerhttp://static.glo.com/photos/Original/128436_Original.jpg
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of subjects
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Survive the holidays with Twitter supportWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
140 or less1 of 10
By Brithny Zhang
Need some help getting through the holiday season? Commiserate with some of your favorite Tweeps. Oh joy!
In Session2 of 10
Really starting to feel like the holidays are here!* *(been to therapy twice this week already)
Picture Imperfect3 of 10
Your parent's house: a place where even bad photos find their way into frames.
Sub Set4 of 10
Trying to convince everyone eating alone in this Subway that there's still time for us to start our OWN family.
Let's Dish5 of 10
"You know your mother. Food isn't good unless it's late." —Dad to my li’l bro. #Starving? Also #Buzzed?
Family Matters6 of 10
My family divides evenly into two groups: constantly overwhelmed people & relentless know-it-alls.
Silent Ride7 of 10
I don't think my dad wants to talk to me because every time I'm in the car with him he turns on NPR.
Cheers!8 of 10
I think I'm losing my tolerance for alcohol. It only takes two drinks for me to start loving my mother.
Ice, Ice Baby9 of 10
It sucks being alone at the holidays, because they're the perfect time to press your icy yeti feet against someone's resentful, warm calves.
Cat's Meow10 of 10
Quick shout-out to all my Facebook friends posting about babies & engagements: I'm covered in cat fur drinking wine alone in the dark OK BYE
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession
Best of Glo
Search Glo Favorites
Friends of Glo