Valentine's Day DIY
- Next1 of 14Courtesy of Brittany Egbert
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of FamilyFun.Go
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Kristina Meltzer
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Lowri McNabb
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Courtney Dial
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Whitney Beard
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of Kimberly Peterson
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Brittany Egbert
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of Craftzine
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Kristin Harrison
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Andersruff Custom Designs
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of CreativePlace
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Jennifer Hatfield
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Blond Designs
- Valentine's Day DIYWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
Tokens of Love1 of 14
By Natasha Burton
To put a more homespun spin on Valentine's Day, we've scoured Pinterest for unique—and seriously easy—handmade holiday gifts devised by real-women bloggers. Grab your glue gun, evoke a kid-at-heart attitude, and then get crafty with your little ones (or your Valentine). The only hard part? Choosing which project to tackle first!
What a Sweetie2 of 14
If your pantry is anything like ours, then you probably have some leftover candy canes still hanging around. And it's a good thing, too: The Christmas treats get new life when you use them to make these heart-shaped sweets.
CREATE NOW: Candy Cane Heart Pops
JOIN US: Follow Glo on Facebook
Vino Forever3 of 14
Indulging in a glass of wine has never been so productive. Save those corks to create a heart-shaped art piece with a rustic feel. (And there's no paint needed—the colors shown here came from stains left by the wine!)
CREATE NOW: Cork Heart
Queen of Hearts4 of 14
Rifle through your junk drawer for that forgotten deck of cards, and then turn it into an unforgettable love letter by using it to showcase 52 things you love about your valentine.
CREATE NOW: Deck of Love
Easy Art5 of 14
Not so into the whole DIY thing? All you need is a printer and some sturdy paper to make these frame-able, festive holiday posters.
CREATE NOW: Valentine's Day Card Printables
Love Is in the Air6 of 14
Decorate for a party or simply get into the Valentine's Day spirit with a printable banner that only requires a pair of scissors, some yarn or twine and the perfect place to hang it.
CREATE NOW: Love Garland
Melt With You7 of 14
Give old or broken crayons a second chance by turning them into these multi-colored hearts, making cute classroom valentines that kids can play with too.
CREATE NOW: Heart Crayons
Clutch Your Pearls8 of 14
Ribbon and gumballs make an edible accessory fit for a princess. (And there's no shame if you make one for yourself and wear it to the office on V-Day.)
CREATE NOW: Gumball Necklace
Lei One on Me9 of 14
This paper-made necklace craft keeps young ones occupied as a classroom or party activity.
CREATE NOW: Paper Heart Lei
Creature Feature10 of 14
Most projects incorporate VDay's signature colors of pink and red. But this stegosaurus-inspired Valentine might speak more to the little (or grown-up) man in your life.
CREATE NOW: Dinosaur Valentine
All Together Now11 of 14
Party-throwers will fall in love with these coordinating printable games, cards and treat labels—and your guests' hearts just may skip a beat in admiration.
CREATE NOW: Party Printables
P.S. I Love You12 of 14
Give those overpriced store-bought cards the kiss-off and make your own creation using mini cutout hearts from scrap paper or magazines.
CREATE NOW: Paper Heart Card
Love Potion13 of 14
Transform any old water bottle into a covetable lovers' brew with the help of inventive packaging and printable labels.
CREATE NOW: Love Juice
Sweet 'Stache14 of 14
This combination of treat and disguise will satisfy a sweet tooth and a mischievous spirit. While its recipients enjoy the candy, they can gleefully twirl their paper mustaches.
CREATE NOW: Tootsie Pop Mustaches
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession