What women really want in a man
- Next1 of 9Cavan Images/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9Dylan Ellis/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Uwe Krejci/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9George Doyle/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Cavan Images/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 9Deborah Jaffe/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Cavan Images/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Hans Neleman/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Steve West/Getty Images
Wish List1 of 9
Think it's all about the size of his... bank account? Ha! Find out what women really, really want in a man.
Say Cheese!2 of 9
Straight teeth have nothing to do with the quality of a guy's smile. Instead, we want a guy with a genuine smile—someone who smiles with his whole face and does so easily and often.
Funny Face3 of 9
A good sense of humor is nice, but what we really want is a man who doesn't take himself too seriously, someone who isn't afraid to look silly and can laugh at himself.
Say Anything4 of 9
We want someone who knows how to communicate, of course, but more importantly, we want someone who confides in us. A guy who can be vulnerable? Fugettaboutit.
Wait for It5 of 9
We want someone who asks us questions no one has asked as before, who looks at us when we're talking, and who takes a moment before responding—not all the time, but at least most of the time.
Good Times6 of 9
Everyone has their off days, but we want a guy who's generally happy. Life ain't easy, so being with someone who has a positive outlook is pretty essential.
Passion Project7 of 9
Success matters, but not always in the way you might think. We want a guy who's passionate about what he does, who works hard, pushes himself, continues to grow.
Here's a Tip8 of 9
A guy should be nice to his mom. That's a given. But he shows his true colors when you're out in public. We want someone who's kind to waiters and tips generously.
Sweet Dreams9 of 9
We want someone who needs us—not in a dependent sort of way, but in a you-make-me-better way. We want someone who goes to sleep close to us and reaches for us in the middle of the night, just to make sure we're still there.
NEXT GALLERY: What Men Really Want in a Woman
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession