Best-Kept "Big Day" Secrets
10 Things your wedding planner won't tell you
10. I still cry at weddings.
Though you might think working hundreds of weddings would desensitize planners, emotions still get the best of most of them. "I'm known for crying at pretty much every ceremony," says Miller. "I try to keep it under wraps to look more professional, but I'm a total sap. It also happens during the father-daughter dance and the toasts—if someone wells up during a speech, I'm done."
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession