Best-Kept "Big Day" Secrets
10 Things your wedding planner won't tell you
10. I still cry at weddings.
Though you might think working hundreds of weddings would desensitize planners, emotions still get the best of most of them. "I'm known for crying at pretty much every ceremony," says Miller. "I try to keep it under wraps to look more professional, but I'm a total sap. It also happens during the father-daughter dance and the toasts—if someone wells up during a speech, I'm done."
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession