World Cup Guy Candy
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Michael Steele/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Robert Cianflone/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 12Alex Livesey/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 12Jasper Juinen/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 12Clive Mason/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Victor Decolongon/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 12Denis Doyle/Getty Images Europe
- Previous Next10 of 12Boris Streubel/Bongarts/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 12Giuseppe Bellini/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 12Jamie McDonald/Getty Images
- World Cup Guy CandyWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
RELA_ intro card_Worldcup_v01b1 of 12
Yoann Gourcuff2 of 12
This 23-year-old World Cup newcomer and Frenchman (not to mention, total hottie) has been linked to Marie de Villepin, the daughter of France's former prime minister. (Ooh-la-la!)
Tim Cahill3 of 12
Tim, 31, has scored the most goals by any Australian in the World Cup. Fun fact: He's also an avid fan of the tattoo sleeve.
ON TRESSUGAR: 9 Reasons to Love Friends
Oguchi Onyewu4 of 12
This Team USA scorcher recently lent his good looks to a sizzling GQ spread and currently plays for Milan. He's also a guy with integrity: He sued an opponent who used a racial slur, in the hopes that it would end on-field racism in Europe.
Cesc Fabregas5 of 12
Hitting the field for Team Spain, there's currently a bidding war between Real Madrid and Barcelona over this 23-year-old stunner — so, ladies, you'll unfortunately have to get in line.
ON MSN: World Cup interactive Map
Didier Drogba6 of 12
Although a freshly broken arm might mean he's sitting out this Cup, Didier has just as much influence off the field as he does on it. Named one of Time's most influential people in the world, Didier, 32, gets credit for uniting the civil war-torn Cote d'Ivoire.
Benny Feilhaber7 of 12
Born in Brazil, Benny was six when he moved to the USA (the team for which he'll play in the Cup). When he's off the field, this 25-year-old has been known to star — shirtless — in random YouTube videos.
ON TRESSUGAR: How the World Cup Helps Your Love Life
Cristiano Ronaldo8 of 12
Team Portugal's 25-year-old playboy is the highest paid footballer in the world. And he looks good — real good — in Armani underwear, as evidenced by his drool-worthy ad campaign. Not surprisingly, the ladies love him, including famous ones like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.
Lionel Messi9 of 12
Lionel is a player to watch, and not just for his cute looks. The young player (he's just 22!) is considered one of the best soccer players of his generation. And he'll be playing for Argentina this World Cup.
Mario Gomez10 of 12
Although Mario has dual Spanish nationality, this 24-year-old was named Footballer Of The Year by the country he plays for — Germany. That worked out well, since Spain already has enough eye candy.
Fabio Cannavaro11 of 12
Even though this Fabio doesn't have the luscious locks often associated with that name, he's still quite the looker. As the captain of the Italian team, the 36-year-old won the FIFA World Player of the Year award when his team won the last World Cup in 2006.
Carlos Bocanegra12 of 12
Although he's currently playing in France, this 31-year-old stud muffin is originally from California and of Mexican decent. For the World Cup this year, Carlos will serve as Team USA's proud captian.
ON TRESSUGAR: Consult the Stars for Love Advice