You're Married, Now What?
How to survive the post-wedding blues
If you really miss the planning, she says, you could always throw a little party using some of the skills you acquired during your engagement. "Have a little get-together with invitations, and place settings. Invite the people you weren't able to include in your wedding."
And, of course, spend time getting reacquainted with your husband, who might have seemed more like a co-producer than a partner in the months before the big day. "Every time we sat down for dinner, we felt like we needed to pull up another chair for the wedding," jokes Anne. "I feel so relieved that there isn't a third party in the room anymore."
"Get cozy together," Solomon recommends. "Enjoy each other. Have so much fun. Now that you have more free time, stay in your pajamas all Saturday, and do absolutely nothing."
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession