Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie/Nordstrom
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Piperlime
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobeCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Wardrobe Remix1 of 11
By Nicole Mann Novick
Fluctuating fashion fads can make it hard to keep your style fresh. Luckily, a few creative additions to your wardrobe can update your whole look. From color-tinted sunglasses to rocker-inspired statement jewelry, here are ten bold new accessories that will turn last year's staples into this summer's must-have looks.
Hat Trick2 of 11
An extra-wide brimmed straw hat in eye-catching pink adds poolside drama to last season's high-waisted bikini.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew hat, $35
Fringe Element3 of 11
Tassels are one of this season's biggest trends. Opt for a belt bag with the unexpected fringe to update your favorite floral jeans.
SHOP NOW: B-Low the Belt, $248
Eye Candy4 of 11
Part aviators and part cat-eyes, trendy rose-colored shades are a surefire way to make last year's printed pajama pants feel new again.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth and James sunglasses, $185
Heavy Metal5 of 11
Give your favorite summer sundress edgy appeal with a punk-inspired statement necklace.
SHOP NOW: Topshop necklaces
Silver Lining6 of 11
A roomy tote bag is a summer requisite. Choose one in metallic silver to resurrect plain old denim shorts or last season's beach tunic.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch bag, $235
Garden Variety7 of 11
Instantly upgrade your wedding-season cocktail dress with a trendy floral-print shawl you can wear into the fall.
SHOP NOW: Epice scarf, $88
Tall Order8 of 11
Revive your old denim-shirt-and-white-jeans uniform with sky-high platform wedges in a sunny summer shade.
SHOP NOW: Seychelles sandals, $50
Spot On9 of 11
Use this unstructured fold-over clutch to add wow factor to your basics for years to come.
SHOP NOW: Clare Vivier clutches, from $77
Hippie Chic10 of 11
A turban-style headband brings vintage flair to your standard maxi dress.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie headband, $32
Bold Baubles11 of 11
To achieve a modern, eclectic vibe, pair this retro-inspired Palm Beach bracelet with last summer's preppy, nautical styles.
SHOP NOW: Pim + Larkin, $19