10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Next1 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Topshop/Tibi
- Previous Next2 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Tracey Reese
- Previous Next3 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of TheOutNet.com
- Previous Next4 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of MatchesFashion.com
- Previous Next5 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Rachel Roy
- Previous Next6 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next7 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of ModCloth.com
- Previous Next8 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of TheOutNet.com
- Previous Next9 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Tibi
- Previous Next10 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next11 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Asos
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding seasonCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Aisle Style1 of 11
By Mariel Goodson
The bride isn't the only one who stresses about what to wear on the big day. Whether you're headed to a beachy barefoot ceremony or a buttoned-up black-tie affair, here are ten celeb-inspired dresses for every kind of wedding.
Garden Party2 of 11
The artistic floral print of this fit-and-flare summer sundress is a perfect match for a romantic outdoor wedding.
SHOP NOW: Tracy Reese Revisited Impressionist Frock, $298
Black-Tie Affair3 of 11
More unexpected than basic black, a metallic gown dials up the drama with its liquid silver shine and slinky silhouette.
SHOP NOW: Issa Metallic-Jersey Gown, $454
Yacht Club Reception4 of 11
Set sail for high style in this modern mini. Its abstract print of dashes and dots offer a fresh take on nautical stripes.
SHOP NOW: Diane von Furstenberg Reina Dress, $388
City Celebration5 of 11
A contoured color-block design sculpts killer curves to create a posh and polished silhouette ideal for a trendy, downtown setting.
SHOP NOW: Rachel Roy Sculpted Dress in Bloom, $239
Wine Country Nuptials6 of 11
Organza appliqué in green floral reveal and conceal for an elegant and earthy ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Limited Edition Organza Appliqué Shift Dress, $360
Farm Fete7 of 11
Lacy layers in mellow yellow will look right at home on a pinewood dance floor. Complete the charming country ensemble with strappy gold sandals and delicate drop earrings.
SHOP NOW: Modcloth Centennial Soiree Dress, $100
Oceanside Ceremony8 of 11
Kick off your shoes and still feel sophisticated in this ocean-inspired maxi complete with a detachable beaded necklace.
Country Club Function9 of 11
Bold, yet classic, a preppy magenta mini will fit a conservative country club dress code to a tee.
SHOP NOW: Tibi Solid Silk Cap-Sleeve Dress, $375
Backyard Bash10 of 11
Pretty pleats feel dressed up but not too froufrou, making this breezy blue maxi skirt a staple for low-key at-home celebrations.
SHOP NOW: Dorothy Perkins Electric Blue Pleat Maxi, $55
Vintage-Style Gala11 of 11
An Art Deco-inspired sequin design revives Gatsby-era glam, while the midi length ensures you don't upstage the bride.
SHOP NOW: Needle & Thread Era Silk Midi Dress, $297
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession