10 Fresh New Ways Celebs Are Wearing Plaid
- Next1 of 11Splash/Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 11SMXRF/Star Max/GC Images
- Previous Next3 of 11KAO/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 11PM/Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 11All Access Photo/Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 11All Access Photo/Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 11Allan Bregg/Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 11Splash/Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 11PM/Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 11Splash/Splash News
- 10 Fresh New Ways Celebs Are Wearing PlaidCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Check Mate1 of 11
First plaid was preppy, then it went grunge. Today, celebs continue to wear the versatile print in stylish new ways. See ten looks and shop similar items now.
Chloe Moretz2 of 11
A plaid cover-up teamed with leather skinnies and sneakers feels playful.
Kylie Jenner3 of 11
For an off-duty outfit, pair an oversize plaid shirt with cropped leggings.
Amber Rose4 of 11
Tie a checked shirt around the waist of a tank dress for a grunge-inspired outfit.
Michelle Dockery5 of 11
Heading to cocktails? Ditch the little black dress for a festive printed frock.
Ashley Madekwe6 of 11
Upgrade a basic T-shirt and skinny jeans with a plaid bomber jacket.
Cameron Diaz7 of 11
A tailored blazer adds instant polish to a plaid shirt and jeans.
Kate Bosworth8 of 11
Your new weekend uniform: an open button-down layered over a long-sleeved shirt.
Lauren Conrad9 of 11
Tights and knee-high boots make a casual dress look winter-appropriate.
Gwen Stefani10 of 11
Make a fashion statement with a checked trench coat and bold red lip.
Jessica Alba11 of 11
A black leather jacket and beanie toughen up a printed button-down.