10 must-have looks from Fashion Week
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11DVF/Rachel Zoe/Clover Canyon/ F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 11Marc Jacobs/Rag & Bone/Victoria Beckham/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 11Donna Karan/Vera Wang/Proenza Schouler/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 11Theyskens' Theory/Prabul Gurung/The Row/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 11Oscar de la Renta/Monique Lhuillier/Thakoon/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 11Victoria Beckham/Marc Jacobs/Jason Wu/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 11Tory Burch/Marchesa/Vera Wang/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 11Jenny Packham/Marc Jacobs/Badgley Mischka/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 11Jason Wu/Michael Kors/Prabal Gurung/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 11Band of Outsiders/Helmut Lang/Proenza Schouler/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- 10 must-have looks from Fashion WeekCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Sneak Peek1 of 11
By Zoe Schaeffer
Now that you know the trends for spring, why not stay ahead of the curve? Get a glimpse of what's to come—including sculpted jackets cozy textures and glam accents—with Glo's fall roundup from New York Fashion Week.
Glam Rock Reprise2 of 11
Slouchy bohemian tops paired with super-skinny bottoms in leather, metallic and modern prints make for a retro look that feels new.
Boyfriend's Closet3 of 11
Boxy blazers, dresses, pants and coats in textured plaids, wools and tweeds are an ode to the man closest to your heart.
Taking Shape4 of 11
Angular jackets and geometric designs add a fresh and sophisticated structure to otherwise understated pieces.
Cozy Up5 of 11
Whether cable, waffle or a looser weave, the chunky sweater is a wardrobe staple you won't want to be without.
Fur Factor6 of 11
Furs in rich shades make a bold statement whether thrown over a dress or worn alone.
Electric Company7 of 11
Be it a gown or casual separate, cerulean is set to be fall's must-have color.
Go for Baroque8 of 11
Filigree, appliques and puffed sleeves are nods to the romantic gilded age.
Shine On9 of 11
Embellishments, sequins and metallics add even more glamour to fall's luxe looks.
Peplum Party10 of 11
The flirty shape is still going strong. From utilitarian and sporty to elegant and dressy, get ready to rock the flair all over again.
Opposites Attract11 of 11
Graphic prints pop when these classic contrasting shades get together.