10 NBA Players We Wish Our Guy Would Dress Like
- Next1 of 13Mike Pont/FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 13Larry Busacca/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Previous Next3 of 13David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 13Amanda Edwards/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 13Jim Spellman/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 13Charley Gallay/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Manny Hernandez/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 13Richie Buxo / Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 13Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 13Randy Belice/NBAE via Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 13Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE via Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 13Mike Pont/FilmMagic
- Previous Next13 of 13Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE via Getty Images
- 10 NBA Players We Wish Our Guy Would Dress LikeCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Slam-Dunk Style1 of 13
By Tiffany Tse
We understand that your guy might not have the physique of a top basketball player (if he does, lucky you!), but at least an NBA player's style is within reach. Take a look at these star athletes' best outfits and shop get-the-look items for your guy.
Polo Match2 of 13
Oklahoma City Thunder's point guard Russell Westbrook is known for making risky moves on the court. It's no different when he's getting dressed, though this preppy polo shirt and those embroidered pants are surefire wins in our book.
SHOP HIS LOOK: Lacoste Live polo shirt, $120, farfetch.com
Getting in Line3 of 13
Finally, a guy who's not afraid of wearing color! Washington Wizards point guard John Wall goes for a daring mix in a slim-fitting striped shirt and casual green chinos.
SHOP HIS LOOK: Volcom boondocker chino pant, $30, 6pm.com
Tall Order4 of 13
In a sharp button-down and white pants, New York Knicks center Tyson Chandler demonstrates the importance of well-tailored clothes—especially when you're as tall as he is (7-foot-1 to be exact).
SHOP HIS LOOK: Rogue Territory jumper button-down, $138, needsupply.com
Sunny Forecast5 of 13
New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony led the league in scoring last season—and his bright yellow sweater wins style points with us too.
SHOP HIS LOOK: Lands' End cotton v-neck sweater, $49, landsend.com
In Combat6 of 13
The Detroit Pistons' new point guard, Brandon Jennings, makes his hoodie look cool with the addition of khaki trousers and scuffed combat boots.
SHOP HIS LOOK: Frye Wayde combat boot, $348, revolveclothing.com
Go Green7 of 13
We doubt anyone would call a foul on Dwyane Wade's bold style. The Miami Heat shooting guard's look—a great blazer, crisp button-down and bright green pants—is just one of his many successful plays.
SHOP HIS LOOK: J.Crew broken-in chino, $30, jcrew.com
Sneak Attack8 of 13
Lebron James is, to say the least, a polarizing figure. But there's no denying that the Miami Heat's MVP won a championship last season and our admiration of his outfits, like this blazer-and-sneakers combo.
SHOP HIS LOOK: Nike Toki sneaker, $88, nordstrom.com
Sweater Weather9 of 13
OK, so maybe a simple color-block sweater just fits better on Chris Paul than on the average dude. But we can't ignore how well the Los Angeles Clippers point guard complements the look with a pair of fitted jeans and flashy red kicks.
SHOP HIS LOOK: Banana Republic color-block V-neck pullover, $80, bananarepublic.com
Out of Pocket10 of 13
Though point guard Derrick Rose took a break last season to recover from a knee injury, the time off only served to sharpen his sartorial skills (case in point: his coordinating pocket square and shoes). Chicago Bulls fans hope he can still pick apart a defense with as much precision.
SHOP HIS LOOK: J.Z. Richards polka-dot pocket square, $40, nordstrom.com
Sock It11 of 13
We love Andre Iguodala's subtle fashion choices (like his matching socks and duffel bag), as long as his on-court performance is anything but. We're sure Golden State Warriors fans would agree!
SHOP HIS LOOK: Acne Studios burgundy polka-dot hockey socks, $45, ssense.com
Hats Off12 of 13
Men and women could learn a thing or two from A'mare Stoudemire's accessories game. The New York Knicks power forward doesn't make a single misstep with his smart fedora and freshly shined shoes.
SHOP HIS LOOK: Paul Smith wool fedora, $133, farfetch.com
Velvet Crush13 of 13
It requires some panache for a guy to pull off a velvet blazer and sneakers like Kevin Durant does, but the Oklahoma City Thunder forward dresses as confidently as he makes buzzer-beating shots.
SHOP HIS LOOK: Lambretta velvet blazer, $267, asos.com
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession