10 Packing Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Ray-Ban/Forever 21
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Tnuck
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Cole Haan
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Saturday
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Tnuck
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Quiksilver
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Ray-Ban
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Travel Smith
- 10 Packing Tricks Every Woman Should KnowCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Pack Mentality1 of 11
By Mariel Goodson
Want to take the "lug" out of luggage? These ten travel-friendly fashions will help you pack light without sacrificing style.
Three's Company2 of 11
A great cross-body bag is essential for traveling hands-free. This one comes with three detachable pouches that keep travel essentials super-organized so you don't have to dig around every time you need to show your ID.
Wrap It Up3 of 11
Opt for an oversize wrap you can wear as a sarong, halter-dress, in-flight blanket, or a scarf to help spruce up a basic white tee. For tips on how to tie one on, check out this video from our friends at Cosmo.
Sole Savers4 of 11
Cute shoes that don't scream tourist? The cushy Nike AIR technology in these flats supports your soles while you're cruising around town. What's more, the neutral hue ensures these packable flats are never out of step with what you're wearing.
SHOW NOW: Cole Haan Air ballet flats, $158
Top Story5 of 11
Long sleeves or short? Instead, opt for an elbow-length cotton tee. Offered in a rainbow of colors, this top features a flirty front and back V making it the perfect pick for wherever your itinerary takes you—and whatever weather is in store.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor T-shirt, $28
Stretch Appeal6 of 11
These legging-like pants are super-flattering thanks to a double-knit fabric that supports and stretches. They're way more comfortable than jeans on a long flight, and they hold their shape, making them easy to dress up or down.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew pants, $98
Perfect Timing7 of 11
Leave your pricey timepiece at home. A patterned plastic watch adds a pop of color to any ensemble. Plus, you don’t have to worry about getting it wet—or attracting unwanted attention from pickpockets.
SHOP NOW: May 28th & Kate Spade Saturday watch, $50
Smooth Operator8 of 11
Look for pieces in wrinkle-resistant fabrics like a jersey blend. This versatile mini can be dressed up with stilettos, prepped-out with a bright belt and button-down, or brought to the beach as a cover-up.
SHOP NOW: Persifor Kilpatrick dress, $178
Body Double9 of 11
You'll only need space for one suit with this reversible bikini that has a pretty floral print on one side and metallic dots on the other. Added bonus: The waistband can be rolled high for a trendy retro vibe or worn low for a sexier silhouette.
Optical Illusion10 of 11
Chic, portable and practical, these folding Wayfarer shades save space when your purse is packed. They're even small enough to stow in a pocket—just be careful not to crush them.
SHOP NOW: Ray-Ban sunglasses, $155
Hat Trick11 of 11
Who has time to blow-dry on vacation? A wide brim keeps your face sheltered from the sun and hides a bad hair day. This Panama hat rolls up for easy packing when you're on the go.
SHOP NOW: TravelSmith hat, $33