10 Rebound Outfits To Rock After a Breakup
- Next1 of 11Raymond Hall/FilmMagic; James Whatling/Splash News; BEImages/Matt Baron
- Previous Next2 of 11Michael Loccisano/Getty Images; The Outnet; DSW; 6pm
- Previous Next3 of 11All Access Photo/Splash News; Sheinside; Zara; Nordstrom
- Previous Next4 of 11John Sciulli/Getty Images; Yoox; JCPenney; Nordstrom
- Previous Next5 of 11Jacopo Raule/FilmMagic; Avenue32; The Outnet; Shopbop
- Previous Next6 of 11Raymond Hall/FilmMagic; Yoox; ASOS; Macy's
- Previous Next7 of 11Splash News; Farfetch; Zara; Macy's
- Previous Next8 of 11James Whatling/Splash News; Farfetch; Madewell; Lord & Taylor
- Previous Next9 of 11EM43/Splash News; Farfetch; Wallis; Macy's
- Previous Next10 of 11REX USA/Everett Collection; Topshop; Nordstrom
- Previous Next11 of 11BEImages/Matt Baron; Mango; Neiman Marcus; Nordstrom
Revenge Style1 of 11
By Tiffany Tse
When you're nursing a broken heart, the last thing on your mind is what to wear—at least initially. But once you're all cried out, it's time to stop moping around in your ex's tees (in fact, get rid of them altogether) and start dressing your best. Get inspired by these ten celebrities who split with their significant others in 2013 and bounced back in style.
Body Language2 of 11
Nothing says "Look what you're missing out on" like a figure-hugging leather dress. Try it with sexy heels and colorful drop earrings, like Stacy Keibler did after she and boyfriend George Clooney called it quits.
Hats Off3 of 11
Wallow if you need to, but let Julianne Hough's outfit serve as a stylish alternative to your old tee and baggy sweats. The actress, whose relationship with Ryan Seacrest fizzled after two years, looks cool and comfortable in a leather jacket, boyfriend jeans and fedora.
Lady in Red4 of 11
Cool Rider5 of 11
After parting ways with longtime boyfriend Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart stuck to her usual edgy style in leather shorts and moto gloves, but added a touch of elegance with a double-breasted blazer.
Into the Blue6 of 11
What breakup blues? Try Nina Dobrev's trick by wearing a cheerful hue: Post-split with her Vampire Diaries co-star Ian Somerhalder, she rocked a bright blue dress with metallic heels and a clutch purse.
Time to Reboot7 of 11
A pair of over-the-knee boots can make you feel just as empowered as a pair of stiletto heels. Take a cue from Miranda Kerr, who rocked this look after she and husband Orlando Bloom announced their separation.
Lace Case8 of 11
Dark Side9 of 11
Maybe you're not in the mood to wear bright colors—which is fine. Just copy Eva Longoria's monochrome outfit after her relationship with boyfriend Ernesto Arguello ended. Her slouchy (but not oversize) black T-shirt, tailored trousers and a long necklace offer an effortless and polished combo.
Class Act10 of 11
Want to give off the impression you're handling the breakup with grace? Look no further than Emmy Rossum's ladylike outfit. After she and Shameless co-star Tyler Jacob Moore broke it off, the actress kept it classy in a pale pink shell, textured skirt and pointy-toe heels.
White Out11 of 11
Is it just us, or does Khloe Kardashian's all-white outfit signal a fresh new start? The reality star, who filed for divorce from Lamar Odom, accented a short dress and sleek pumps with a gold clutch.
NEXT ON GLO: Celebs' Best Cold-Weather Outfits
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession