9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Mara Hoffman/Loeffler Randall/Miguelina
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Lucas Hugh/Free Society/Nike/American Apparel
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Alexander Wang/Zara/Converse/Steve Madden
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Zara/Topshop/Banana Republic/Zara
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Zara/Base Range/Citizen of Humanity/Franco Ferrari
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Topshop/Paul's Boutique
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Kai Aakmann/Zara/Jessica Matrasko/Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Elizabeth and James/Zara/Kenneth Cole
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Zara/Nasty Gal/BCBG
Irresistible Style1 of 10
By Zoe Jones
Whether it's an office crush, beach fling or coffee shop flirtation, we'll show you how to dress your best for every summer romance.
Beach Fling2 of 10
A black bikini is flattering and sexy (two major confidence boosters!) while shiny gold accessories are sure to catch his eye. Add a romantic cover-up for just the right amount of modesty.
Gym Flirtation3 of 10
Slimming black paired with pops of pattern and color gives off a chic, playful vibe without looking like you're trying too hard.
Dog Park Sparks4 of 10
A flirty, feminine top and sporty shorts are a surefire way to ignite some puppy love.
Bartender Bait5 of 10
Lure him in with a look that's sexy yet approachable: Balance a cropped top with a high-waisted skirt and add some eye-catching metallic accessories.
Flight Connection6 of 10
Love is in the air! Be prepared for a dreamy seatmate in slimming black skinnies and sexy ankle boots paired with a comfy tee and fashion-forward scarf.
Coffeeshop Courtship7 of 10
Look pretty and approachable in this floral tea dress with classic ballet pumps.
Love Thy Neighbor8 of 10
Be prepared for a run-in with the hottie next door in this casual chic playsuit with edgy studded accessories.
Reunion Romance9 of 10
Wow an old flame in this racer-front dress, paired with strappy sandals and a bold gold cuff.
Office Intrigue10 of 10
A classy two-tone dress with a curve-hugging silhouette and some killer heels makes for a look that's both professional and subtly sexy.
NEXT ON GLO: 7 Ways To Repurpose A Bridesmaid Outfit
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession