11 Items Every Single Gal Needs in Her Closet
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER/Kate Spade
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
Ready to Mingle1 of 11
By Nicole Mann Novick
Being single on Valentine's Day doesn't mean you have to sit at home alone in your sweatpants with a pint of Ben & Jerry's. Hit the town with your girlfriends in one of these chic styles that will boost your confidence, up your fashion game and get you noticed—in a good way.
Lady in Red2 of 11
Wise words from fashion designer Bill Blass: "When in doubt, wear red." The bold hue exudes confidence and is sure to turn heads. Romantic roses and a cinched waist keep this look sexy and sweet.
SHOP NOW: Alice + Olivia dress, $396
Funny Girl3 of 11
Who needs to play games? Wear your heart on your sleeve and let guys know you're back on the market with this playful, conversation-starting T-shirt.
SHOP NOW: Zoe Karssen T-shirt, $75
Slumber Party4 of 11
Be prepared: You never know when you'll want to undress to impress. This lacey playsuit is sexy and unexpected.
SHOP NOW: Eberjey playsuit, $83
Ride On5 of 11
Leather panels give these slim-fitting staples a sexy equestrian edge. Pair them with a classic white button-down for an attention-getting but still sophisticated look.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Pants, $168
Get Shorty6 of 11
Who wants to blend in at the singles' table? Get a leg up on your competition with a feather miniskirt that's both flirty and fierce.
SHOP NOW: Milly skirt, $350
Hot Topic7 of 11
A cropped bustier gives your upper-half—and your ego—an extra boost. Wear yours under a sleek blazer to avoid overexposure.
SHOP NOW: Topshop corset, $60
Pump it Up8 of 11
Put your best foot forward in feminine pumps with a heel that's slim but still sturdy.
SHOP NOW: Steve Madden shoes, $150
Hang in There9 of 11
Who needs a guy to buy you jewelry? Bold shoulder-dusters add instant style—and draw his attention to the lovely curves of your neck and collarbone.
SHOP NOW: Oscar de la Renta earrings, $195
Word Play10 of 11
Break the ice with a cheeky accessory: This romantic book clutch stashes evening essentials and doubles as a conversation piece.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade book clutch, $325
Eye Candy11 of 11
Dating can be trying. Keep a positive perspective with these rose-colored lenses.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch sunglasses, $149
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession