10 Ways to Reinvent Your Wardrobe
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of C. Wonder
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of THE OUTNET
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Bloomingdales
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Davrain
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of JustFab.com
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of C. Wonder
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of H&M
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Steve Madden
- 10 Ways to Reinvent Your Wardrobe10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Style Game Changers1 of 11
By Daisy Lewellyn
Looking to instantly refresh your wardrobe without giving it a complete overhaul? Here are ten easy-to-wear pieces that will add color, texture and fun to your look—all without breaking the bank.
What a Softie2 of 11
Trade in your go-to white oxford for something silkier. Thanks to a tapered, feminine shape, you can leave your blouse untucked, making it casual enough for everyday.
SHOP NOW: Iris & Ink blouse, $125
Spice Girls3 of 11
When shopping for skinny jeans, think spice: Shades like saffron, paprika, and turmeric add some warm tones to your fall wardrobe and are a refreshing break from classic blue denim.
SHOP NOW: ASOS Skinny Jeans, $49
Watch Out4 of 11
Go bold or go home with oversize menswear watches that make dainty wrists look daring but still sophisticated. Known as the new arm candy, these gems offer fashion and function.
SHOP NOW: Michael Kors watch, $250
So Slick5 of 11
Yes, you can brave the wet weather without looking schleppy. With accents like gold studs and hardware, modern galoshes give biker boots some serious style competition.
SHOP NOW: Davrain rain boots, $98
Made in the Suede6 of 11
Colored suede booties add a pop of color to any outfit. Pair with skinny jeans, full skirts, or even textured lace shorts for an evening out on the town.
SHOP NOW: JustFab booties, $40
Go Wild7 of 11
Season after season, animal prints have stuck around, proving the trend has staying power. To take advantage of the timeless style, invest in a classic piece that you can wear for years to come.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor jacket, $198
Dazzle Me8 of 11
Go for a statement necklace with vintage appeal. Unlike a dainty chain (which is easy to miss), a bold choker elevates the look of basic turtlenecks and crewneck tops.
SHOP NOW: C. Wonder necklace, $98
Fluff Piece9 of 11
Add a faux-fur scarf over a cardigan, blazer or quilted vest. The touch of premium indulgence won't break the bank, but it will upgrade your style factor.
SHOP NOW: ASOS Faux Fur Collar, $39
Hanging Tough10 of 11
Head-turning, body-hugging leather gives new meaning to the power look. Wear to your next board meeting with a button-front silk blouse and pointy-toe pumps.
SHOP NOW: H&M skirt, $129
Clip Service11 of 11
Perfect for bargain babes, portable shoe clips help you get the most bang for your buck by quickly turning your day pumps into evening ones.
SHOP NOW: Steve Madden shoe clips, $30
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession