10 Winter Style Essentials
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of La Garçonne
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Endless.com
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Kohl's
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of LOFT
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Madewell
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- 10 Winter Style EssentialsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
WinterLooks_v011 of 11
Puff Piece2 of 11
By Laurie Trott
A sleek, easy-to-dress-up bubble jacket is a must-have for your daily commute.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor Jacket, $100
Leg Warmers3 of 11
Subzero temperatures outside? Try woolly leggings instead of opaque tights under your skirt or dress.
SHOP NOW: Vanessa Bruno Leggings, $111
Shear Genius4 of 11
Stylish, shearling wedge boots are perfect for navigating slushy city streets.
SHOP NOW: MICHAEL Michael Kors Boots, $100
Purple Haze5 of 11
Brighten up an all-black winter outfit with a shot of color.
SHOP NOW: Isotoner gloves, $11
Buttoned Up6 of 11
Now is the best time to score a fabulous winter coat as sales begin and prices drop lower and lower. Chose a style that's classic, tailored and roomy enough for a layer or two underneath.
SHOP NOW: French Connection coat, $132
Go for the Gold7 of 11
Add some sparkle to any outfit with these glittering daisy drop earrings.
SHOP NOW: LOFT earrings, $30
Wrap Around8 of 11
Make sure you have a chic layering piece that's just as easy to dress up as it is to dress down.
SHOP NOW: Topshop sweater, $98
Head Case9 of 11
Don't leave your ears out in the cold — go for a hat with ear flaps.
SHOP NOW: American Eagle hat, $20
It Knit10 of 11
This winter season, mohair was everywhere. We recommend pairing a striped version with a high waist pencil skirt for that uptown-downtown feel.
SHOP NOW: Madewell sweater, $50
Happy Feet11 of 11
Your toes will thank you for extra-warm, cable knit socks to wear with winter boots or simply for lounging around.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Socks, $24