11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of Whitney Eve; Topshop; Nordstrom; Macy's
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Macy's
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Whitney Eve
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Net-a-Porter; Stylebop
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Fabletics
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of ShoeDazzle
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Neiman Marcus; Net-a-Porter
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Pink Mascara; Nordstrom
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style CredCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Star Style1 of 12
By Tiffany Tse
Every week another famous face touts an upcoming collection or designer collaboration. We roll our eyes, but some of these star lines have real style credibility. Shop the latest picks from our 11 favorite celeb-powered brands.
Kate Moss x Topshop2 of 12
It's been four years since Kate Moss' last Topshop collaboration, and she's returning with a new collection inspired by pieces in her own closet. Expect clothes that reflect the model and style icon's rocker-meets-bohemian aesthetic, like this textured fringe vest and Great Gatsby-esque beaded number.
Jessica Simpson Shoes3 of 12
Though Jessica Simpson designs a wide range of clothing and accessories, her brand's fashionable footwear stands out. Each collection taps into the season's hottest trends, such as these peep-toe mules and pointy-toe d'Orsay pumps, and places an emphasis on comfort.
Whitney Eve4 of 12
Whitney Port's line is all about cool, relaxed pieces for the fashionable California girl—like Port herself. Her latest collection is full of separates appropriate for the beach, like this punchy graphic dress and cheeky tuxedo romper.
Victoria Beckham5 of 12
It's easy to imagine Victoria Beckham wearing these retro-inspired flared jeans and oversize sunglasses. All of the designer's lines echo her penchant for glamorous style and love of sharp, minimal silhouettes.
SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker6 of 12
As the woman who helped put Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin on the map as Carrie Bradshaw, Sarah Jessica Parker's new shoe collection—pretty, polished and a little quirky—seems fitting. Highlights include this flashy pair of metallic pumps with brogue detailing and these sweet bow-embellished heels.
Fabletics7 of 12
Kate Hudson's activewear line, Fabletics, which launched last fall, is designed for on-the-go women who live in workout clothes yet still want to look pulled together. Each piece, including this super-soft poncho and these leggings, is stylish, sleek and comfortable.
gx by Gwen Stefani8 of 12
Though Gwen Stefani stepped down from designing for her clothing brand L.A.M.B., the singer recently launched a shoe and handbag collection exclusively for ShoeDazzle. The sexy, edgy accessories include this structured stiletto sandal and faux snakeskin bag.
Elizabeth and James & The Row9 of 12
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen design for two successful lines: Elizabeth and James, known for contemporary, eclectic pieces like this lambskin backpack, and The Row, which is heavily focused on sophisticated, well-tailored basics such as this jersey T-shirt.
Ivanka Trump10 of 12
The model's collection of clothes, shoes and handbags echoes her preppy, pretty sensibilities. Everything in her collection, including this cross-body purse and these embellished sandals, has a polished feel, whether they're meant for the workplace or vacation.
LC Lauren Conrad11 of 12
Lauren Conrad's latest collection, sold exclusively at Kohl's, is easy on the wallet, but retains the designer's sense of femininity and attention to detail. Her accessories are particularly strong, including layered necklaces and a pair of strappy cage heels.
House of Harlow 196012 of 12
Nicole Richie's vintage-inspired, bohemian House of Harlow 1960 collection features jewelry, handbags, shoes and recently, apparel. Our picks? This bright fringe-embellished clutch and a wrap bracelet featuring the brand's signature chevron.