Twelve tips for a stylish pregnancy
- Next1 of 13Neil Mockford/FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 13Jacopo Raule/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Neil Mockford/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 13Paul Drinkwater/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 13Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 13MICHAEL SIMON/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next7 of 13Joe Scarnici/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 13Europa Press/Europa Press via Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13Jason Merritt/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 13Kristina Bumphrey/Startraksphoto
- Previous Next11 of 13Theo Wargo/Getty Images for IFP
- Previous Next12 of 13Europa Press/Europa Press via Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 13James Lemke Jr/WireImage
Haute Mamas1 of 13
By Zoe Schaeffer
Maternity clothes can be more than just tentlike dresses and stretch-band jeans. Whether you're dressing for work or the weekend, take a cue from your favorite celeb moms and moms-to-be to make your bump look its best.
Follow Suit2 of 13
A newly pregnant Fergie shows how to keep it sophisticated in a mix-and-match pantsuit and window-pane vest with just enough give for a growing belly.
Wrap Star3 of 13
Kate Middleton covered the world's most watched belly in an elegant wrap dress while doing charity work in London. The style flatters any shape and is versatile enough to be secured above her bump.
Wild Thing4 of 13
No stranger to maternity clothes, Jessica Simpson proves moms-to-be don't have to look frumpy in this body-conscious leopard print dress that hugs her curves in all the right places.
Blues Clues5 of 13
Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you can't still show some skin. Peaches Geldof, the daughter of legendary songwriter Bob Geldolf, shows off her lean legs, while hiding her bump in a sweet knife pleat dress and silver heels at Vivienne Westwood's show in London.
Pep Up6 of 13
Kim Kardashian complements her growing curves in a belly-concealing peplum top and a sleek skirt.
Purple Reign7 of 13
A simple sheath in a bold hue is a solid selection for any body type. Actress Kristen Bell keeps the attention up top with a cropped leather jacket and statement necklace, while slimming black tights add a polished touch.
Rock-A-Bye Baby8 of 13
Shakira (who gave birth to baby Milan in January) stayed true to her rocker style by pairing a loose, baby-doll top in sheer fabric with edgy leather pants and sexy platform boots.
That's Tight9 of 13
The bold and beautiful Busy Philipps flaunts her bump on the red carpet in a modern curve-hugging gown and statement-making jewelry. The black hue flatters her belly, while a subtle train creates perfect proportions.
Bare Essentials10 of 13
Girls actress Shiri Appleby takes advantage of that pregnancy glow and shows that less is more in an easy black Grecian-style dress, simple jewelry and minimal makeup.
Code Red11 of 13
Supermodel Laura Stone knows how to play up her curves from all her years in front of the camera. Even in her final trimester she manages to look red hot in a form-fitting tank dress that's both sexy and sophisticated.
Chain Reaction12 of 13
An all-black ensemble is slimming no matter what your shape. Here Penélope Cruz dons the dark shade from head to toe while chain detailing adds a dose of interest.
Green Goddess13 of 13
Malin Akerman looks sporty and stylish in a fitted green sweater paired with slimming black leggings.
NEXT ON GLO: Totally Grown-up Ways To Wear Ruffles
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession