20 Unexpected Ways To Wear Black & White
- Next1 of 21Elena Braghieri/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 21N. Baris Acarli/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 21Elena Braghieri/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next14 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next15 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next16 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next17 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next18 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next19 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next20 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next21 of 21Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- 20 Unexpected Ways To Wear Black & WhiteCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Mix & Match1 of 21
When in doubt, wear black-and-white. The combo is versatile and stylish enough for any occasion. Check out these 20 street style looks and shop the trend.
To the Max2 of 21
Toughen up a floaty maxi dress with combat boots and gloves.
Knit Wit3 of 21
Don't be afraid to mix textured pieces, such as a knit hat and fringed skirt.
Flying Colors4 of 21
Use bright accessories to punch up a black-and-white palette.
Good Point5 of 21
A pair of pointy-toe heels pull together a slouchy button-down and jeans.
Prints Charming6 of 21
Let a graphic skirt stand out by styling it with a solid-colored top.
Jump Around7 of 21
Push the envelope by wearing a sleek jumpsuit with a quirky accessory, like a cartoon tote bag.
Say Something8 of 21
A logo sweater and mirrored shades add sass to a midi skirt.
Pin Down9 of 21
An elegant pinstripe suit and structured purse give off a polished vibe.
Crop Up10 of 21
Wear a crop top over a long button-down for a cool take on layering.
Shorts Story11 of 21
Ground a pair of playful two-tone shorts with a biker jacket.
Sheer Genius12 of 21
For a feminine look, pair a sheer button-down with a skirt and strappy heels.
Rock Out13 of 21
Leather skinnies give a rock 'n' roll vibe to a T-shirt and blazer.
Neck & Neck14 of 21
Contrast a prim turtleneck with relaxed leather shorts and ankle boots.
Tulle Late15 of 21
Try a modern party look by dressing down a tulle skirt with a loose tank top.
Hats Off16 of 21
An understated ensemble feels more complete with the addition of a wide-brim hat.
Biker Girl17 of 21
Add a little edge to a preppy white dress with leather moto boots.
Fringe Benefits18 of 21
Pair a classic striped top with a fringe skirt for a fun look that's not over the top.
Head Case19 of 21
Accent your look with fashion-forward accessories, like a headpiece and geometric booties.
Fur Real20 of 21
Drape a furry striped coat over your outfit for instant glamour.
High Time21 of 21
Tuck a turtleneck into high-waisted pants for an easy yet sophisticated outfit.
Shop the Look:
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession