Shop 8 Floral Looks Celebs Are Wearing
- Next1 of 9Michael Buckner/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9Dave M. Benett/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 9Lionel Hahn/AbacaUSA/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next4 of 9Mark Davis/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Daniel Robertson/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next6 of 9Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 9Michael Buckner/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Eamonn M. McCormack/Getty Images
- Shop 8 Floral Looks Celebs Are WearingCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Garden Variety1 of 9
Think you can't wear florals in the winter? These eight celebs prove you wrong in dark, moody blooms that feel seasonally appropriate. Shop similar items now!
Nip in the Bud2 of 9
Michelle Dockery looks demure in a belted Erdem design. The dress's sheer paneling makes it pretty, not prim.
Nice Stems3 of 9
A floral blouse with a contrast collar and trim (as seen on Ellen Pompeo) has a pretty, polished look. Try the top with sleek black trousers for your next big meeting.
Perennial Style4 of 9
Rashida Jones dresses up a sweet, floral sweater with a flirty white skirt and strappy metallic flats.
Wild Flower5 of 9
Take a cue from actress Cara Santana and pair punchy florals with black-and-white stripes for an unexpected combination.
Graphic Nature6 of 9
Rich velvet pumps help tone down the summery vibe of Sophie McShera's graphic silk shirtdress.
In Bloom7 of 9
Diane Kruger, also in Erdem, knows that colorful floral prints on a dark background are perfectly suited to winter.
Dark Side8 of 9
With black hose and dark, suede pumps, Spanish actress Sara Rivero's shorts-suit is cold-weather ready.
Petal Power9 of 9
Who says florals have to be girlie? Daisy Lowe's leather moto jacket and black boots give her dress some edge.